West Island Real Estate Broker | What you should be looking for
The market is nowadays saturated with thousands of brokers who claim that they can help you find your dream home. Theoretically, this is true. You can easily find a certified broker just by typing in “real estate broker” on the internet, but this raises the questions: ” Is this a good approach? Does it guarantee your satisfaction at the end of the day? Did you really find the right person to do the job?”
This is not merely a job that entails browsing properties on MLS listings; it takes more than that to be a first-rate broker who can be of real help. It is the experience which comes from endless previous transactions in the area that counts!
Why a West Island Real Estate broker and not any broker?
As a buyer:
- Just by listening to your expectations, he will find the right area for you.
- If you have kids, he will guide you to the most convenient school areas in the West Island.
- If you hate traffic, he can highlight the areas that are close to the bus/metro stations.
- He can share his past experiences with you, so that you don’t end up buying something that will no longer be appealing to you in a few years.
- If you are interested in buying a house for investment purposes, he will provide you with pertinent advice and guarantee the best offer, for he will fight for you!
- He can introduce you to the “crème de la crème” services in the West Island, whether it be inspectors, notaries, gyms or reliable daycare centers.
As a vendor:
- You are looking for someone with a strong network of potential customers who might be interested in buying your house.
- You are searching for a broker who can help you sell your house quickly without having to keep paying its taxes on your old home, now that you have moved to a new location.
- You need someone with a good grasp of the area that can present a very accurate estimate of your house. You don’t want to lose a dime!
- Being knowledgeable about what people are looking for in the West Island, he would be able to advertise your house in the most appealing way.
- He knows what work needs to be done to your property in order to increase its value and make it stand out in comparison to other houses in your neighborhood; overshadowing other houses on sale.
You can obtain more insight on the West Island by reading my blog on the West Island region.
“It takes two to do the trust tango–the one who risks (the trustor) and the one who is trustworthy (the trustee); each must play their role. –Charles H. Green, The Trusted Advisor
Let the Tango begin!